View a slide show from our 7 p.m. worship service at the bottom of this article.
There are many ways you can observe the Holy Seasons of Lent and Easter with us at St. Martin’s:
- Holy Eucharist: Sundays at 8 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.; Wednesdays at Noon; Saturdays at 5:05 p.m.
- Stations of the Cross: every Friday in Lent at 6 p.m.
- Lenten Faith Groups: every Wednesday in Lent. Potluck dinner begins at 6 p.m., guided discussion groups begin at 7 p.m.
- Week of Guided Prayer: Opening session is Sunday, March 4 at 1 p.m.; meet with a prayer guide Monday – Friday; closing session is Saturday, March 10 at 10:30 a.m.
- Palm Sunday / Sunday, April 1: Holy Eucharist at 8 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.
- Maundy Thursday / Thursday, April 5: Holy Eucharist at 7 p.m.; Prayer Vigil begins at 8 p.m. (through noon Friday)
- Good Friday / Friday, April 6: Good Friday Liturgy at Noon, Stations of the Cross at 6 p.m., Good Friday Liturgy at 7 p.m.
- Holy Saturday / Saturday, April 7: The Great Vigil of Easter at 7:07 p.m.
- Easter Day / Sunday, April 8: Holy Eucharist at 7:30 a.m., 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m.